Why did we partner with The Monopolist?There’s a lot of demand for blockchain gaming. That’s why there are more and more gaming projects entering the space. However, only a part of them are unique and have interesting utilities. The Monopolist is one of these projects: people can enjoy a relaxing game, while at the same time being rewarded because of the Play To Earn model & being able to learn about the financial market. BCAi is excited to support this project and help it grow! Below, we will give some more information about the game.
How does the game work?If you’ve ever played Monopoly, you will be very familiar. Players will build their own tactics through rolling dice. People can invest in land, build properties, collect accommodation fees, and more. By winning battles, you’ll receive a certain amount of two tokens: $MONO and $MOB. If you would like to see for yourself, watch the video below (which is the game trailer).
Core valueThe core value of the game is split into education and the community. First of all, The Monopolist is an educational game in which thinking and careful calculation is involved. The game gives players lessons and insights about investing, finance, and cryptocurrency. Secondly, the community plays an important role. $MONO’s appeal is based on interactions between users. The game is fun and relaxing, attracting and uniting all kinds of people from all over the world.
NFT items & MarketplaceNFTs are integrated within this project’s ecosystem. The game has its own cross-chain NFT marketplace, which contains the following features:
- Normal & Legendary characters: Characters ranked C, B, A and S are classified as normal, while ‘R’ (Rare) ranked characters are ‘legendary’ (these can only be obtained by special events, special boxes or in auctions).
- Lucky Box: The game contains lucky boxes, in which various items can be found.
- Medal: By attaching medals to characters, users will receive higher farming rates.
- Dice: There are various dice, which people can obtain by opening boxes, fulfilling tasks, and buying in auctions or the NFT marketplace.
The Monopolist’s ecosystemApart from the previously mentioned Gameplay and NFT Marketplace, this project’s ecosystem exists of:
- Collection: By holding and staking $MONO, people will receive NFT collections like characters and dice.
- DEX: By winning a Monopolist game, players will receive $MOB. Only within The Monopolist’s ecosystem, people are able to swap $MOB in order to receive $MONO.
- Staking: By staking, more $MONO will be received.
- Mining farm: By collecting characters and medals, users will receive more MONO and MOB tokens.
We hope this article has given you more insight about our partnership with The Monopolist. The roadmap shows that the game will be released on browser (1.0 in Q4 2021, 1.1 in Q1 2022) and mobile (1.2 in Q1 2022) very soon. We look forward to seeing The Monopolist develop and are excited to support this project!